- Employment: Full-time
Location: Yodo1 Games (Beijing CBD)
Yodo1 is a leading player in the mobile games industry focused on helping Indie game developers promote and monetize their games worldwide. With eight-plus years of experience, we've formed unshakable partnerships and friendships, amassing a portfolio of titles – including Rodeo Stampede, Steppy Pants, Crossy Road and Transformers Earth Wars – that have reached well over 1 billion players.
We are excited about the future of the company, that’s why we want passionate, talented and hard-working people to join the team and enjoy the ride with us - fun guaranteed!
- Assist in social media management and monitoring
- Understand and apply company message and brand on Social media and Media outlets
- Assist in materials sourcing and writing of industry articles
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent on all fronts
- Determine our target audience, objective and publishing platforms for our industry articles
- Assist in website production and management
- Assist in Employers Branding
- Market research support
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Full English proficiency with very high quality written English .
- Analytical skills, detail-minded, proactive and independent.
- Strong communication skills and able to coordinate efforts of other people.
- Know how to manage and prioritize your own time while working under pressure and tight timelines.
- Open-minded and proactive. Always willing to improve by receiving feedback from peers and managers.
- Understand market trends and business direction.
- Proficient in Mandarin (HSK5 or above).
- Experience with using various marketing software (mailchimp, sproutsocial, buffer, hootsuite).
- Sales or marketing background.
Want to know more about Yodo1? Join a free webinar on April 29 as Jonas Wolf, People & Growth Wizard at Yodo1, will share some tips on how to identify job opportunities during the crisis, and will introduce what they value in candidates.