- Employment: Internship
Company: British Chamber of Commerce in China
Location: Beijing, China
Internship period: 3-6 months (minimum 3 months)
Internship basis: Full-time
Start date: ASAP
* This is an in-person internship. Remote internships will NOT be considered.
Are you a creative young professional interested in digital marketing and communications? Do you want to gain hands-on experience in creating and organizing events? As a marketing and events intern at the British Chamber you will be introduced to a wide array of skills - including events management, copy-writing and editing, branding, digital marketing as well as media/ vendor relations. You will be working in a small team where you will get visibilities to the other working functions of the Chamber outside of Marketing/ Events.
Marketing and Events Intern: Key Responsibilities
- Manage and grow the Chamber’s social media platforms through engaging and interesting contents – weekly eDMs, LinkedIn posts and WeChat posts, this includes content writing and post designs.
- Ensure the Chamber identity is consistent throughout all publications and marketing materials.
- Update and maintain the Chamber website on a daily/weekly basis with upcoming news and events on WordPress.
- Design marketing materials using online designing tools (knowledge in adobe software: AI/
InDesign/Photoshop would be a plus).
- Video Editing
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors/ designers on specific British Chamber projects.
- Assist in Chamber events (both via ZOOM and offline), working with both Membership and Policy
teams in promoting the work of the British Chamber, as well maintaining relationship with Members.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject area (we want to hear different perspectives!)
- Proficient in written and spoken English, knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Passionate in digital marketing and events management
- Eager to learn more about different social media channels, such as LinkedIn, WeChat and Twitter
- Interested in working in a fast-paced office environment
We require the intern to commit to a minimum of 3 months, ideally longer. Part-time arrangements may be negotiable. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
If you are interested, please send a recent CV and cover letter stating your experiences and what you hope to achieve while at the Chamber to email@example.com