9 november 2020
Language and Community Manager
Language and Community Manager
- Employment: Full-time
Clearly Local is one of the most innovative players in the Translation and Localization industry offering customer-centric language services powered by our AI and Automation Technologies.
Clearly Local is seeking to add a new talent with passion for translation, language, and communication to join our dynamic team as our Language Manager focusing on language quality, managing internal process as well as external community of partners.
In order to fully take ownership of this exciting role, you should have excellent language skills in both Chinese and English and feel enthusiastic about liaising with worldwide partners. Your role will essentially be to work with the Customer Success Team to ensure the highest quality of our project delivery. You will engage with our project teams, linguist teams as well as clients. The Language Manager will be reporting to our Customer Success Director.
At a corporate level the Language Manager will also get involved in the company’s sourcing plans and strategy to design enhancement programs alongside with our growth plan. You will also get exposure working with our Sales and Marketing Team to work on new initiatives.
- Be the owner for language quality and management process working closely with the Customer Success Team to drive language excellence. You will act as the gatekeeper at project setup as well as prior to the delivery of the projects.
- Manage our community of partners from end-to-end, from screening, negotiation, onboarding, monitoring and collaboratively build improvement programs to make decisive impacts.
- Tailor or create as needed client’s linguistic instructions or requirements to clearly state translation expectations to our linguistic teams.
- Work hands in hands with the QC department to address quality issues performing in-depth investigation and putting together the CAPA report for our clients to be shared online or presented on-site.
- Build relationship with our community of partners creating a two-way communication channel to position Clearly Local at their side.
- Undertake translation assignments for clients or internal projects as necessary.
- Take part in side projects with the Sales and Marketing Team.
Your Experience and Skills
- Experience in translation, copywriting, language testing, or language quality control for English and/or Chinese.
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Ability to establish and to keep long-lasting relationships with business partners, both internal and external.
- Experience with web-search through various channels and social networks, ability to think out of the box.
- Previous experience from the localization industry is definitely a plus.
- Process-oriented and improvement-focused mindset.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Enthusiastic personality, ‘can do’ and proactive approach.
Want to join our team? Apply today by sending us your CV in English and a brief cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Clearly Local People Management Team