- Employment: Full-time
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationship with Mobile Game Developers to maximize business opportunities, achieve targets and support company growth.
- Work closely with our Operations, Customer Success and Technical Teams to ensure Developer's queries are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Strategize and execute plans with the team to achieve new milestones and define new challenges.
- Identify and implement new business processes that will ultimately improve teams’ efficiency and performance.
- Network at gaming events all over the world and meet-ups to establish relationships with potential partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with full English proficiency.
- Outside-the-box and creative thinking, with a strong initiative, motivation and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Ability to communicate effectively with mobile games developers and other stakeholders.
- Willing to be part of an innovative and challenging startup environment.
- Willing to learn more about the gaming industry such as key players, latest trends, best practices and regulations.
- Ability to reside in Beijing and work on-site for the duration of your placement (work visa can be provided).
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin (HSK 4 or above); knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Relevant job experience is plus.
- Availability to travel; both within China and Abroad (Conferences, meeting clients, events)