- Employment: Full-time
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Production team. The right candidate should have 2-5 years of Project Management experience with excellent communication skills and have a passion for Games, you will also have strong experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies with solid experience as a Scrum Master.
You are responsible for setting up workshops, generate project schedule/milestones, co-ordinate with stakeholders, development team and QA team, incorporate new processes into project plans and constantly monitor the progress of multiple projects. You will have the opportunity to own multiple projects and grow within the company.
1. Work with AI team to develop project management process, ensuring timely delivery of all projects
2. Partner with all project stakeholders to set clear project requirements and objectives
3. Set the example for excellent documentation of all projects for the AI team and company wide
4. Be an absorber for the AI team helping teams understand how automation and implementation of ML in critical business processes can help drive extra revenue and business success
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. 2-5 years of relevant experience in project management
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
4. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
1. Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
2. Prior experience in mobile game industry