- Employment: Full-time
Location: North America
Yodo1 is a leading player in the mobile games industry, focused on helping Indie game developers promote and monetize their games worldwide. With seven-plus years of experience, we've formed unshakable partnerships and friendships, amassing a portfolio of titles–including Rodeo Stampede, Steppy Pants, Crossy Road, and Transformers Earth Wars–that have together reached well over 1 billion players.
- Assist Yodo1’s internal Development Team in testing every new version of our SDK before it is released.
- Provide tech support to game developers to successfully integrate and test Yodo1’s SDK (Android and iOS) in their game before it goes live.
- Write and update the technical documents that developers follow during the SDK integration.
- Work proactively towards optimization of the company’s existing products based on customer feedback.
- Cooperate with Business Development and Customer Success Teams in order to grow our overseas market and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or above;
- 2+ years of iOS/Android R&D experience;
- Experience with 1-2 iOS/Android projects;
- Experience working in iOS/Android SDK in UI, thread, network, storage, XML/JSON, and other development skills;
- Familiar with the most common mobile phones on the market and with mobile client software development;
- Business professional in both Chinese and English;
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented and passionate to learn about the gaming industry;
- Creative and logical thinker and a quick-learner and with a strong sense of responsibility and adaptability.
- Experience with SNS, Weibo, LBS, and Social Mobile Internet product R&D;
- Game development experience and familiarity with the main game engines (Unity3D, Coscos 2D, Coscos 2DX);
- Having a strong passion for games and being a player is definitely a plus!
What We Offer
- Strong brands, excellent products, and a great image;
- Opportunity to grow within the organization;
- Good management, teamwork, open communication, and feedback.
- International work environment and a global network.
- Flexible working hours (in accordance with supervisor).
Want to know more about Yodo1? Join a free webinar on April 29 as Jonas Wolf, People & Growth Wizard at Yodo1, will share some tips on how to identify job opportunities during the crisis, and will introduce what they value in candidates.