- Employment: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicating and coordinating with Customers (Individual and Family policies), Insurance companies, Sales team.
- Processing application forms and Organizing follow ups with insurance companies, customer, sales team efficiently and pro-actively.
- Keeping a clean and organized Database (YS) and Medical Admin page.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and support to our Sales team particularly through very fast response time.
- Solving problems related to payments of policies, delays in processing application forms, and any problems related to the administration
- of Individual Medical Insurance policies.
- Assisting head of sales support training junior team member and helping them to solving problems on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processing of Insurance Application forms, endorsements, cancellations (during the first year of validity of the policy).
- oUpdating and monitoring of Pacific Prime database (YS) and Medical Admin page on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of organized emails, email folders, outlook folders, and clean inbox at all times.
- Answering to simple customer’s questions related to payments, administration of the policy.
- Keeping the customers updated about the status of the application (requesting for further medical information, confirm if policy is paid,
- give updates about the policy packs, etc.).
- To fully support the sales team for the entire administration involved in the set up of the insurance policy.
- To provide to the insurance companies all the details and paperwork needed in order to set up the medical insurance policy.
- Scanning and saving documents accurately in the client folders.
- Ensure that client folders are organized and in order.
Skills you possess:
- Autonomous, proactive, enthusiastic and caring
- Flexible, creative, and able to adapt to new market trends
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Good customer relationship management
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new applications