- Employment: Internship
The She Loves Tech Internship program will give you the opportunity to get experience in a global organization and more insight into the latest trends in the fields of women, tech and entrepreneurship. Marketing & Communications Interns will be involved in supporting the project planning and implementation, and overall marketing and communications activities of programs such as the She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition and Workshops.
* Ability to speak and write in Mandarin Chinese and English fluently, able to independently draft materials and documents in either language
* Keen interest in technology, women, entrepreneurship and investment topics
* Operational knowledge of social media environment and tools
* Good design sense; design skills a huge plus (i.e. photoshop, video editing)
* Self-motivation with strong will to learn
* Self-starter entrepreneurial spirit; creative and strategic thinker
* Previous experience in the tech / startup / investment ecosystem also a plus.
* Ability to work in fast-paced startup environments; excellent prioritization and project management skills