- Employment: Full-time
Location: Yodo1 Games (Beijing CBD)
Yodo1 is a leading player in the mobile games industry focused on helping Indie game developers promote and monetize their games worldwide. With seven-plus years of experience, we've formed unshakable partnerships and friendships, amassing a portfolio of titles – including Rodeo Stampede, Steppy Pants, Crossy Road and Transformers Earth Wars – that have reached well over 1 billion players.
We are excited about the future of the company, that’s why we want passionate, talented and hard- working people to join the team and enjoy the ride with us - fun guaranteed!
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationship with Mobile Game Developers to maximize business opportunities, achieve targets and support company growth.
- Work closely with our Operations, Customer Success and Technical Teams to ensure Developer's queries are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Strategize and execute plans with the team to achieve new milestones and define new challenges.
- Identify and implement new business processes that will ultimately improve teams’ efficiency and performance.
- Network at gaming events all over the world and meet-ups to establish relationships with potential partners.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with full English proficiency.
- Outside-the-box and creative thinking, with a strong initiative, motivation and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Ability to communicate effectively with mobile games developers and other stakeholders.
- Willing to be part of an innovative and challenging startup environment.
- Willing to learn more about the gaming industry such as key players, latest trends, best practices
- and regulations.
- Ability to reside in Beijing and work on-site for the duration of your placement (work visa can be
Want to know more about Yodo1? Join a free webinar on April 29 as Jonas Wolf, People & Growth Wizard at Yodo1, will share some tips on how to identify job opportunities during the crisis, and will introduce what they value in candidates.