- Employment: Full-time
Location: Anywhere in China
At Chatterize, we build conversational chatbots that help young Chinese children speak English with confidence!
Chatterize is an edtech startup co-founded by former VIPKid senior executives, with offices in Wellington, New Zealand, and Beijing, China. Chatterize is looking for a motivated and talented front-end software engineer to support in building its English-speaking AI-based language learning app.
This is a full-time remote position that can be based anywhere in China. This role will report to the Tech Lead.
2. Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM. 熟练使用Vue.js框架，熟悉其核心原理，例如组件、响应式和Virtual DOM。
3. Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js. 熟悉Vue.js生态系统，包括Vue CLI、Vuex、Vue Router和Nuxt.js。
4. Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases. 了解服务端渲染SSR，及其优势与适用情况。
6. Familiarity with WeChat official account & web development. 熟悉微信公众号以及微信网页开发。
7. Understand how to work with backend APIs to retrieve/parse data in JSON. 了解如何使用API与后端交互，解析JSON数据。
1. Two to three years of experience as a front-end software engineer
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git. 熟悉代码版本管理工具，例如Git。
3. Familiarity with Amazon Web Services. 熟悉Amazon Web Services基本的云服务功能。
4. Good command of written and spoken English (CET 4) and Chinese 能够用中英文 (CET 4)熟练进行口头和书面沟通。
5. Able to learn and adapt to new solutions to solve problems.能够学习并适应新的解决方案来解决问题.
What We Offer:
Opportunity to grow within the organization;
Great teamwork, open communication, and feedback culture
International work environment and a global network.
Flexible working hours (in accordance with supervisor)
Remote Position, Remote