#chinapitch is a series of elevator pitches where hustlers in China introduce themselves and their startups to the world. We film 60-second videos of you pitching your startup, to share across our social media platforms. While been mainly focusing on tech startups we still welcome less tech-savvy projects to pitch.
Rebranded to EEXAR
- Join the network of fellow entrepreneurs to receive regular updates and invitations to upcoming pitch competitions, workshops, investor meetups, hackathons, etc.;
- Get exposure via weHustle social media channels: LinkedIn, WeChat, Tencent Video, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram;
- Get a company page set up on the weHustle website to hire your next team member or post an offline activity you are hosting;
- Improve your pitching skills. Give it a try and you will see how difficult it can be;
- Get feedback from a community of entrepreneurs and investors.
- The project must be based in China
- Ongoing project, not an idea stage
- At least 2-3 people in a team
- Pitch is in English
- Be able to meet in person to shoot the video
Find out HERE what else as a starup founder you can do on weHustle.