- Employment: Full-time
CRTC (Collaborative Robot Technology Center), Robotdalen East
Robotdalen was founded in 2003 by the Swedish government. By bringing together the industry, academia and public sector Robotdalen enables commercial success of new robot solutions for industry, service and health care. Since the start 2003, many partnerships have been established with famous companies such as ABB, Volvo, Atlas Copco and Esab. Also, 28 new companies have been started and over 40 new products have been launched onto the market.
Robotdalen has now partnered up with Funing Robotics and is about to establish Robotdalen East. The headquarters of Robotdalen East will be located in Ningbo.
The CRTC (Collaborative Robot Technology Center) is an important part of Robotdalen East. The main focus of CRTC is collaborative robot application solutions using the ABB YuMi robot. Since a very successful CRTC already is established within Robotdalen in Sweden, world leading competence can be bridged to China.
Read more about Funing Robotics and Robotdalen Sweden:
The working culture of Robotdalen East and CRTC is inspired by the Swedish working culture. As an employee you will be given trust, responsibility, room for errors and more flexibility in terms of working hours. What we value the most within Robotdalen is our employees and their wellbeing. We will invest in you since you will play an important role in the Robotdalen team.
The role as a mechanical engineer at CRTC means finding, designing and realizing mechanical parts/solutions to solve complex problems using the ABB YuMi robot. You will be a part of our development team consisting of a project manager and software engineers.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
• Creating mechanical 3-d models and manufacturing drawings
• Having contact with suppliers and manufacturers
• 3D printing
• Performing strength analyzes if necessary
• Working together with project manager and software engineers.
1. University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar experiences
2. Knowledge and skills in CAD software
3. Fluency in English; written and spoken
4. An open mind and the ambition to learn new areas
5. Innovative and not afraid to work with the hands
6. The will to take responsibility and be a good team player
Preferred skills and experience
• 3D printing experience
• Some electronic skills
• Some programming skills
• Solidworks skills
• Abroad working/studying experience
• Industry background