- Employment: Full-time
CRTC (Collaborative Robot Technology Center), Robotdalen East
Robotdalen was founded in 2003 by the Swedish government. By bringing together the industry, academia and public sector Robotdalen enables commercial success of new robot solutions for industry, service and health care. Since the start 2003, many partnerships have been established with famous companies such as ABB, Volvo, Atlas Copco and Esab. Also, 28 new companies have been started and over 40 new products have been launched onto the market.
Robotdalen has now partnered up with Funing Robotics and is about to establish Robotdalen East. The headquarters of Robotdalen East will be located in Ningbo.
The CRTC (Collaborative Robot Technology Center) is an important part of Robotdalen East. The main focus of CRTC is collaborative robot application solutions using the ABB YuMi robot. Since a very successful CRTC already is established within Robotdalen in Sweden, world leading competence can be bridged to China.
Read more about Funing Robotics and Robotdalen Sweden:
The working culture of Robotdalen East and CRTC is inspired by the Swedish working culture. As an employee you will be given trust, responsibility, room for errors and more flexibility in terms of working hours. What we value the most within Robotdalen is our employees and their wellbeing. We will invest in you since you will play an important role in the Robotdalen team.
The role as a software engineer at CRTC means hands on solution solving for real clients using the ABB YuMi robot. The programming language is RAPID and you will perform the programming in Robotstudio. You will be a part of our development team consisting of a project manager and a mechanical engineer.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
• Creating program solutions to solve real problems for customers.
• Documenting and writing structured code to be delivered to customers.
• Follow a project plan and work together with a project manager, mechanical engineer and other software engineers.
1. University degree in Computer science or similar experience
2. Fluency in English; written and spoken
3. An open mind and the ambition to learn in new areas
4. The will to take responsibility and be a good team player
Preferred skills and experience
• RAPID and Robotstudio programming experience
• Vision programming experience
• Robot programming experience
• Abroad working/studying experience
• Industry background