- Date: 25/09/2021
- Time: 10:00 am -12:30 pm
What this workshop is about
There is so much to do to set up a new software development project. Small teams might be overwhelmed and often neglect DevOps for lack of time and lack of expertise.
In this workshop, Ilya, will walk you through a simple dev flow for a backend based on ExpressJS. CI/CD is not a tedious and complex process anymore. Basic knowledge of GitHub actions and Docker can put you on track in no time.
Who is it for
- Developers and project managers who want to get started with CI/CD and Docker;
- For business leaders in tech teams of small to middle size who want to understand how to automate dev workflow.
What will you learn
- Practical skills on Docker and GitHub
- Basic CI/CD workflow
Speaker: Ilya Mochalov
Ilya Mochalov has been living in China for the last 6 years. Worked both for a small, 3 peoples start up company, and thousands of employees in IT giants. Passionate about DevOps, IoT and sustainability.
10:00 check-in and networking
10:30 introduction lecture
10:45 guided workshop
12:00 guided workshop 2
- 80 RMB at the door
- 60 RMB early-bird
- FREE for space residents
- 4 days prior to the event – full refund
- 2-4 days in advance 50% refund
- Less than 2 days, no refund
CoderBunker is a software hackerspace. Our community supports people in being successful with software engineering.
• Discover: join our hackathon, workshops, tech talk, hackathon and meet passionate talents.
• Learn: join a co-learning continuous bootcamp to develop professional engineering skills from scratch.
• Grow: your portfolio by collaborating on open source projects.
• Work: join our community of freelancers and consultant
• Launch: your startup and join our incubator.
Every Saturday you can join for a a full day of peer 2 peer learning (options for full time available as well)
How is the co-learning session organised:
- self-paced with learning buddy
- It’s recommended that you find a learning buddy and arrange your learning at your own pace.
- front-end learning path
- You’ll be provided with a learning path chart so that you can keep the direction in your mind from day1!
What can you expect for the 1st day when you join?
- A quick introduction of how this co-learning thing work
- A front-end learning path
- A career path discussion
What should you bring:
- Your laptop
- A desire to learn new things
*A quick test of your frontend level before you join if you’re not sure:
click the link and find more: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/
weHustle - A Shanghai-based platform for innovation and growth helping local and international teams succeed in China.
EXPAND - A technological accelerator and your digital partner.
freeCodeCamp - freeCodeCamp.org has created a large number of free tutorials to help people learn programming for free.
Venue partner: Agora Space - vibrant co-working and community space with #1 internet speed in Shanghai
Agora Space is an international co-working office located in Xuhui district, Shanghai. We are engineers, makers, traders, designers, and entrepreneurs working as freelancers or running startups or businesses.
#devopstraining #code #dockers #github #dataengineering