- Date: 06/19/2019
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Shanghai is a busy city and with work, life, business and everything in between it can be challenging to prioritize healthy eating.
Stress is common and we will all experience it at times. Not all stress is bad for us but when it gets out of balance it can have a negative effect. The effect may be physical (e.g. poor sleep, muscle tension), emotional (e.g. low mood, being irritable), on thinking (e.g. negative thoughts, worry excessively) or behaviour (e.g. avoid situations).
The Ways to Wellbeing course aims to give you some ideas for practical actions you can use in your everyday life to maintain your own wellbeing.
The course will introduce you to:
• Goal setting skills
• Problem solving skills
• Practical ideas to manage stress, worry and mood
• Healthy eating habits
• Learn various aspects of maintaining healthy eating habits and how to integrate this lifestyle into your own.
• Showing you how to make healthy “swapportunities” to maximize your nutrient intake on a daily basis.
• Learn the elements of a well-rounded routine
• Make changes to your lifestyle so you can increase your stamina and become stronger.
• Boost your wellbeing and performance through fitness, nutrition and mindset. Transforming lives.
Register on time! Limited seats available!