- Employment: Internship
BOOMI Business Development Intern
We do GOOD Business without harming the planet. Founded in 2018, BOOMI is currently one of the fastest-growing ecosystems for sustainability. Today, our platform is home to 55+ local, credible, and eco-friendly businesses covering all of your sustainability needs. Our mission is to empower our partners and users to make a positive lasting impact. As a part of our BOOMI Forest Initiative, we also donate 8.8% of our revenue to planting trees in Inner Mongolia.
WeChat Official Account: Boomi Official
BOOMI is looking for 3-5 interns to join our Business Development Team. This individual will work closely with the CEO to plan and execute large-scale projects such as our membership program, BOOMI Fresh (our organic farming division), Bring Your Own Mug Campaign, brand building, brand scouting, and events management. You will be joining a team of very motivated young individuals who are passionate about sustainability and zero-waste living.
The schedule can be flexible from March to May. But looking for full-time internships during the summer (June to the end of August).
- Help plan BOOMI’s new membership program
- Approach restaurants and partners to join the membership program
- Coordinate with farming partners to launch BOOMI Fresh
- Help plan and execute BOOMI’s BYOM Campaign
- Help approach cafes and restaurants to join the BYOM Campaign
- Help with brand building and scouting for new brands for BOOMI
- Plan and manage BOOMI events.
- Highly enthusiastic, motivated, and curious
- Strongly care about our planet and have an aspiration to make a difference.
- Professional fluency in English and Chinese (Native Preferred)
- Studying Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or any related field
- A strong desire to learn
- Great people’s skills
- Working hours - Flexible