- Employment: Full-time
Act as a Brand Manager, He/she will exhibit a general manager mindset and lead a team of content experts, and be responsible for leading key projects that will aim to achieve two critical goals：
1) Build brand equity.
2) Drive long-term profitable growth. Contribute effectively to the development of brand strategy, help shape the marketing plan development and ensure the excellence of execution in the market to deliver upon category goals.
• Internal Engage and educate internal teams to strengthen understanding of brand strategy, brand expression system, brand messaging, and experience strategy
• Strategic Planning: Assist to deliver the annual brand strategy process, and lead the execution of consumer-centric programs.
• Brand Consistency: Help to drive brand identity consistency in voice, tone, and message across all channels (i.e. Packaging, Advertising, Infomercial, PR, Social/Content Marketing and Web Properties, collateral, trade, etc.).
• Agile: Results-orientation and ability to operate with agility to run with a test and learn approach.
• Collaboration & Integration: Lead cross-functional and agency working teams, which include but are not limited to peer team leader, Collaboration, alignment, and influence with multiple stakeholders is a key to success.
• Analysis & Reporting: Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify business issues/opportunities.
• Research: Perform analysis/construct research programs and derive implications to ensure marketing programs/expenditures meet KPIs.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or a related field
• 3-5+ years of brand marketing experience.
• Experience managing Media and/or Creative agency partners, and a broad set of internal stakeholders.
• Must have solid experience developing brand strategies grounded in insights and analytics.
• Experience working with (or within) agencies on brand-building projects
• Exceptional project management skills with a highly developed sense of creative excellence
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience with mature lifestyle brands or home industry