- Employment: Full-time
This position is available only for candidates with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Marketing Agencies, Advertising Agencies and/or Influencers Agencies.
评价达人 helps some of the world’s largest brands to engage Key Opinion Consumers (KOC) with end-to-end solutions to build trust and drive sales in China. 评价达人 provides brands with a powerful engagement platform to inspire sub-segments of its community of Key Opinion Consumers to create authentic content and conversations in the places that matter most and at scale.
At 评价达人 we are looking for Account Managers who take pride on delivering high quality work in the marketing and e-commerce space.
If you are outstanding at developing impactful relationships with brand managers, promotion managers and their agencies in the digital and social media landscapes by creating seamless strategies to drive impact and growth, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Identify relevant leads for upcoming campaigns and locate target brand's contact information
- Contact target brands to make initial introduction of 评价达人 services in order to secure phone calls and meetings
- Close new businesses
- Collaborate with the rest of the account management team to strategize new ways to present solutions based on 评价达人 competitive advantages
- Assist the account management team in completing presentations and proposals
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in Chinese and English (Verbal and Written)
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- 1+years of relevant experience in Corporate Business Development with agency background desirable
- Competitive compensation + Commission structure & Bonus
- Health insurance
- Tons of snacks, tea, coffee and a suggestion board if you want something else!
- Work visa support (when applicable)
- Friendly and laid-back team