- Employment: Internship
GLD is on the hunt for go-getters ⚡
Start a 3-month internship program, learn a ton, perfect your skills, beat the OKR and get your full-time offer.
GetLogic Digital (GLD) is…
A digital boutique that provides global businesses with plug-n-play growth solutions. Join us on a pivoting journey into the cross-border e-commerce sector and help more Chinese brands to establish strong presence in overseas markets.
What is it like to work at GLD? Here you always have space for growth. Here you challenge a comfort zone just for fun. Here you learn at a pace that is a little way too much for the 97% of candidates. Bet you can catch up? Keep on reading.
About Your Role:
On a daily basis you will be:
- Having fun by solving non-trivial problems and making impact on business operations;
- Constantly learning new concepts, terms, techniques in the morning only to put them into practice later that same day;
- Scouting new business opportunities that would bring company forward;
- Going out to cool industry-related events and conferences around Shanghai and Hangzhou. Mainly for fun, but also for building connections with talents in the industry and representing the company on a decent level;
- Polishing existing and developing new sales materials;
- Developing online presence for the company across Chinese and English platforms;
- Collaborating with other teammates in order to make that next great thing happen;
You are a great fit IF:
☑️ You are competitive;
☑️ You are not boring;
☑️ You know how to get sh*t done;
☑️ You get along with yourself and other people people as well;
☑️ You have international academic experience (North America preferably);
☑️ You are ready to commit for at least 2 months;
☑️ You are native in Mandarin and fluent in English;
☉ Growth is a recurring choice;
☉ Normal sucks;
☉ Be to the point;
☉ Mediocrity is an excuse for lazy butts;
☉ Grow 1 % every day;
☉ Fail faster and create systems;
☉ Innovate by working smarter. Get lucky by working harder;
⚖️ Competitive compensation package;
♨️ Performance based bonuses;
⚙️ Work directly with the founder;
⛺ No cubicles. Work from a hipster co-working space in the heart of Xuhui district;
☕ Free flow Italian coffee, kombucha and all that stuff;
♫ Music room;
⛹️ Gym allowance;
⛽ Training materials and library;
How to apply:
- Prepare a 2-3 minute long self-introduction video. Tell your “why” behind applying for this position;
- Please prepare a pdf file with answers to the following questions:
- What drives you in life?
- What are the last 3 books you read that changed the way you think?
- How do you understand business development process?
- Draw a comparison between e-commerce in China vs North America;
Send a link to the video together with a pdf file over to email@example.com with headline as follows:
“ SR Internship - *Full Name* ”