- Employment: Full-time
China Event Marketing Manager
(based in Beijing or Shanghai)
EventBank has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and determined China Event Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. Working from our local office in Shanghai or Beijing, you’ll collaborate with various teams across the company to plan and manage events. You will manage a range of projects, predominantly the marketing, planning and execution of many event types, including, large and small scale events and workshops, experiential events, workshops, and community events. The ideal candidate will have a background in managing and marketing experiential events in the tech sector
1. Planning and organizing events (roughly about 40 events per year around the China), as well as daily coordination with the sales and marketing teams on relevant topics.
负责各类活动的策划与组织实施（在国内每年负责 40 场左右的活动），同时可配合销售及市场团队就相关活动主题进行沟通协调工作；
2. Coordinating everything for events with team members, speakers, and suppliers;
3. Working in a creative, fast paced environment, with the ability to organize and market events in every important aspect of these processes.
4. Attend events and other social gatherings for networking opportunities and to increase brand visibility.
1. Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Economics or related field;
2. Knows how to multitask and completing a range of work from client issues to marketing events, writing event blogs and developing new ideas
3. Expert project coordination and management skills, with meticulous attention to detail
4. Full professional proficiency in both Mandarin and English
5. 3- 5 years of experience in marketing & communication, as marketing coordinator or event coordinator and content writer
6. Previous exposure, working experience, and knowledge of local and global associations and corporations in 4A is a big plus;
对本地及国际化协会和 4A 公司有相关工作经验者优先考虑
7. Excellent time management, communication skills, coordination skills, and ability to manage to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline event management operations and enrich audience engagement. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tysons Corner in Virginia.
Our core products are Event Management Cloud and Chamber of Commerce Management Software. For more information, visit EventBank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.