- Employment: Full-time
We’re looking for someone to help us build a community around the TechNode brand. If you’re excited by taking charge throughout all stages of event planning and execution, creating events that have people talking about them afterward, and serving as a connector of people and ideas, then read on….
- You live in Shanghai.
- You are a Chinese citizen.
- You are skilled at communicating across cultures. You are able to speak Chinese and English in a working environment. You are able to effectively communicate with others from different backgrounds.
- You love connecting people together. Not only do you enjoy talking with many different types of people, but you also get a sense of deep satisfaction when you can help others make connections.
- You have experience successfully planning and executing a variety of event types and formats.
What You’ll Do
- We are a growing team so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything, but here are some of the main things you’ll be doing:
- Planning and implementing innovative ways to build a community around our brand and content
- Connecting various stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Communicating with the content team about stories and content ideas
- Coordinating with the rest of the team to gather support for successful event execution
- Contributing to editorial discussions and direction
What You’ll Get
- A friendly and fun-loving team.
- An experience like no other: Help build a community around the leading English tech media in China.
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the tech industry in China. Be a thought leader by interacting with various communities within and outside China.
- A professional team who is focused on producing great content. Work with stars and heavyweights who are doing their best work in their careers, and get the necessary expertise to be good at what you do.