- Employment: Internship
FABERNOVEL is looking for motivated and talented Data & Media Team Intern to join its Shanghai team.
The Intern will be part of the Digital Marketing team’s Cyber Service & Performance Analysis Squad, where work will involve digital advertising strategy planning and execution across China’s largest social media networks (WeChat, Weibo, & Douyin), and other major digital platforms (Meituan-Dianping, Ctrip, etc.).
The Digital Marketing team gathers social media hackers, creative minds, fashionistas, data miners, and skillful presenters. We are an international team of diverse individuals but are organically combined into one. We love brainstorming, learning new things, and helping each other, and in such way, we accomplish something big. We work with China’s largest and most front-end digital platforms and collaborate with the nation’s most influential KOLs. On the other hand, we are also proud of how friendly our team culture is. A day in the office would only end properly with jokes and laughter.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Participate in kick-off training activities.
• Conduct digital marketing research to identify key opportunities and threats.
• Contribute to the synthesis of campaign proposals.
• Support in planning and executing social media ads.
• Perform data analysis to recap accomplished campaigns and ongoing retainer tasks to generate key learnings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Math, Data Science, Business Analytics or related fields
• Strong Motivation toward learning and self-development
• Analytical skills and a critical-thinking mindset
• Proficiency in oral and written English
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word & PowerPoint and great knowledge in working with Excel
• Knowledge in marketing fundamentals (message themes, target audience identification, A/B testing, etc.) would be a plus
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule