- Employment: Full-time
desk+ is a WeChat platform that enables people to search and instantly book great workspaces within nearly 300 partner locations across Shanghai and will soon expand to other major cities in China. Co-working spaces, cafes, meeting rooms, and event space partners offer a variety of spaces to fulfill the various requirements of our customers who include corporate clients, business people, freelancers, creatives, trainers, mobile salespeople. If you seek space to work on a laptop or to meet clients/hold meetings and events and be more productive, desk+ is for you!. More and more the "work from anywhere" lifestyle is being embraced by both corporate clients and individuals seeking to improve working effectiveness for themselves and their teams. deskplus is the one-stop tool to help people search for and instantly book the workspace they need when they need it, all on their phone (www.d3skplus.com)
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated person to join our team to grow awareness of desk+ and manage our community across WeChat, LinkedIn, and other social media. While we are headquartered in Lujiazui, the role enables you to “work from anywhere” some of the time. The ideal candidate would be a Chinese graduate of Marketing with competent English and a few years of experience working in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all social media activities with a focus on WeChat, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, web, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Dynamically grows desk+ community to engage and develop an awareness of desk+
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Work Hours & Benefits
True to our ideals, you have the opportunity to “work from anywhere” at least two days per week. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrated ability in WeChat advertising
- Ability to grow and maintain desk+ community
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the real-estate or F&B industry
- Demonstrable experience managing WeChat communities, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com