- Employment: Full-time
intarget: is a leading digital marketing company that creates effective and measurable brand strategies. Founded in 2001, intarget: supports international organisations operating in 60 countries thanks to over 150 multicultural, digital talents in 4 offices (Milan, Pisa, Lugano, Shanghai).
The company’s data-driven approach and the ability to create strategic plans that brings together multiple digital marketing solutions are key to manage the principal touch points throughout the customer journey as well as maximise performance and optimise budgets.
The data-driven approach and the analysis of specific attribution models allows us to constantly improve the effectiveness of our brand strategies offering advisory, creative services, data analysis, Seo/Sem and social media services.
We are looking for a digital talent with a strong interest in digital marketing and agency background. The ideal candidate is Chinese mother tongue, but English is a requirement to get communications with the headquarter on regular basis. Background in a digital agency environment is a must.
This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, in a young environment that brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices.
• Ensure delivery of digital projects for clients
• Utilize web analytics tools to review and analyze client websites
• Perform keyword research & analysis for organic search and paid mediums
• Digital project planning including: production timeline development & management
• Be able to suggest SEO best practices and user experience
• Write effective headlines, body copy and call-to-action statements for website pages & marketing campaigns, including social media, paid search.
• Communicate with Account Executives & clients regarding strategies, project status & results
• Stay on top of industry trends and best practices and advise team members of new findings, opportunities and changes.
• Work with Digital Strategists to recommend appropriate marketing platforms, develop strategies & effectively integrate campaigns with overall marketing strategy
• Collaborate with internal departments
• Prepare monthly client reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of experience in a digital agency environment in a similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Chinese and English
• Strong organizational, project management, time management and self-management skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines, completing projects within budget
• Organized and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines with effective time management
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to solve problems and work under pressure
• Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
• Qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
• Willingness to learn and grow within the role
• Passionate about the digital environment