- Employment: Internship
Do you want to start your journey in marketing?
weHustle is an innovation platform. Our mission is to foster the highest quality pool of innovators in China. In order to achieve this, we connect like-minded professionals with an international background who are passionate about innovation and technology in startups, scaleups, or corporates. It's a place to connect through jobs, events, and resources.
As our marketing intern, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing brand and service awareness for both inside and outside of China, collaborating closely with partners and other stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem. You will have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and a willingness to iterate quickly to determine the most effective ways to drive engagement from our target audience.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a marketing strategy that engages the audience
- Implement marketing campaigns
- Coordinate events, including a budget, venue sourcing, agendas, speakers, and event collateral and promotion
- Manage the Chinese & English website and social media accounts
- Fulfill translations including proofreading, translations of web content, marketing collateral, sales documents, and campaign materials
What we are looking for:
- STUDENT majored/passionate about marketing
- Native Chinese speaker
- Good writing skills in English and Simplified Chinese.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet set goals and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and passion for the company and the role
Experience in digital online marketing, including online search analytics, social media marketing, website content management.
- Shanghai-based, remote, no office hours
- 15 hours per week
- At least 3 month commitment
What you will get:
- massive experience working within the innovation ecosystem
- cross-cultural environment
- a network that helps you boost your career
- developing your soft skills