- Employment: Full-time
Are you our Marketing Guru?
We are Shanghai based SAAS company, specialized in offering a multi-channel customer service solution. Some of those channels are; Web Chat, WeChat, Weibo, APP Chat, E-mail, Phone, WhatsApp, FB messenger and Instagram. Empowering brands from Fortune 500 companies to deliver exceptional Customer Service for their customers.
As our first marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating brand and product awareness for both inside and outside of China, collaborating closely with the sales team and other stakeholders. You will have a deep knowledge of digital marketing and a willingness to iterate quickly to determine the most effective ways to drive engagement from our target audience.
What you will be doing:
• Gather input from to develop a marketing strategy that engages the audience and drives pipeline across target industries and accounts
• Implement marketing campaigns that include account-based targeting, digital, and events in direct support of sales goals
• Coordinate owned events, including budget, venue sourcing, agendas, speakers, and event collateral and promotion
• Manage the Chinese & English website and social media accounts
• Fulfill translations including proofreading, translations of web content, marketing collateral, sales documents, and campaign materials
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in (product) marketing
• History of launching successful B2B marketing campaigns from planning to execution and measurement
• Native Chinese speaker and ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English. Experience working cross-functionally across different regions and time zones with multinational companies.
• Excellent writing skills in English and Simplified Chinese.
• Experience in digital online marketing including online search analytics, social media marketing, website content management.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet set goals and deadlines
• Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and passion for the company and the role