- Employment: Internship
Agility Research & Strategy is currently looking for a dynamic candidate to fill this position.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals that come from a range of backgrounds, Our DNA is agile, intelligent, self-starters who are keen to grow and learn. Working with the C-suite of the world's leading Premium and Luxury brands, this role gives the right individual an opportunity to help these brands with our proven methodologies and solutions.
We are looking for an intern to join our team in Shanghai to assist with the execution and delivery of market research projects. This role will provide opportunities to work on multiple types of research projects and methodologies. A successful candidate for this role needs to demonstrate ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
· Assisting in the management of the entire research process, from taking client brief to presentation, with moderate supervision (this includes: proposal writing, questionnaire development, project management, analysis and reporting)
· Involvement in qualitative fieldwork such as Focus Group Discussions and In-Depth Interviews, when needed
You must have:
· Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent skills in visualizing data
· Good numeracy skills
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin preferred
· Great attention to detail
If you are the kind of person who is motivated by working in a company that is in an exciting phase of growth and are able to thrive in a fast moving dynamic environment then we want to hear from you.
Send CV/resume and cover letter.