- Employment: Internship
Agora Space is looking for a self motivated marketing Intern, they should be proficient in English and able to deal with both complexity and detail. The internship is paid and requires dynamic and diligent individuals.
We are looking for candidates who can define work scope for themselves and deliver specific results for the space on our specified marketing channels. They will form part of an international cross functional team and would be required to work well with others and give prompt targeted feedback on specific engagement matrices.
Agora space is a co-working space nestled in the heart of Xuhui district, it is a favourite with tech savvy professionals looking for a light and welcoming space, specifically those with an appreciation for sustainable living and working.
- Promote and support online publications of events.
- Design and present new event campaigns.
- Responsible for the online visibility of the company.
- Market analysis: Research new platforms and collaborations to optimize delivery of content. ex. Meetup partnerships, advertise events on numerous platforms, communicate with organizers etc.
- Responsible for weekly advertisements drafts (in English) for Wechat/ Facebook etc.
- Host events.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong English communication skills, both in oral and writing; native English speakers preferred, proficiency in Chinese is a plus
- Independence and strong self-learning ability;
- Enthusiasm and empathetic; needs to be a good team player
- Availability to attend and/or host events.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Preferred full time availability.
What we offer:
- Be part of a vibrant international company in Shanghai.
- Be part of a marketing team that will elevate your experience in both online and offline marketing techniques.
- Learn the fundamentals and grow your marketing and sales abilities fast.
- Career acceleration plan.
- Attractive remuneration according to experience.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org