28 november 2019
- Employment: Full-time
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will oversee the company’s marketing strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, and conversion via multiple acquisition channels. We are seeking someone who is a strategic thinker, a skilled communicator, and passionate about growth. This role will report to Sr. Director of Strategy and Operations, and work alongside the Social Media Manager at our office in Pasadena, CA.
• Develop overall marketing strategy including brand positioning, storytelling, channel prioritization, etc
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing processes for campaign creation, team coordination, project management, budget management, monitoring, and data analysis
• Create and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns across a range of channels such as SEM, Display, Social, KOL, Email / database and mobile.
• Collaborate with the Operations team to develop and schedule a marketing calendar based on seasonal and holiday promotions.
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance and key metrics.
• Seek out and manage brand partnerships and press / PR opportunities.
• Assist team with other creative tasks involving branding, video production, photoshoots.
• Bilingual (business proficiency in English and Chinese, native English speaker preferred)
• 3-5 years experience with Digital Marketing, running campaigns on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and other social platforms.
• Proficiency with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, or Writing.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Professional, organized, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently under rapid deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
• Working remotely via email, WeChat, and Zoom with employees in China and other global offices.
• Skills or interest in graphic design is a plus.