- Employment: Full-time
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN IOT ONE?
IoT ONE is an innovation and strategy consultancy that focuses on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). We enable our clients to realize opportunities created by rapid technological change. Our headquarters is in central Shanghai and we serve companies globally. As part of our team, you will be on the frontlines of the industrial-digital revolution. The skills that you develop at IoT ONE will position you as an expert in the rapidly growing IIoT market.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IIoT)
The Internet disrupted the retail, finance, and media industries and led to new market leaders. IIoT is now disrupting traditional industries like transportation and manufacturing by changing how infrastructure and assets are operated and how businesses create value.
MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
As a marketing manager, you are responsible for building IoT ONE’s brand awareness, driving lead generation, maintaining our website, and organizing thought leadership events. Responsibilities include:
- Develop multimedia strategies to drive lead generation through digital channels.
- Conceptualize and create thought leadership reports, blogs, and infographics.
- Build relationships with industry experts and with technology media journalists.
- Manage the IoT ONE website and digital contents.
- Support IoT ONE hosted events and IoT ONE activities at partner events.
- Fit with our company culture and values are very important. We look for people with a strong hunger to learn and develop themselves into experts. Qualifications include:
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technologies and business model innovation.
- Intense work ethic and motivation to develop yourself into a high-performing expert.
- Team orientated, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and clients.
- Superior critical thinking skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Self-standing, independent, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in Marketing, Design, Journalism, PR, or Sales.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Marketing software skills (WeChat, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Professional content development and content marketing experience.
- Strong eye for design and detail.
Contact: Yunfei Ma | Executive Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org | 138 1626 4584