- Employment: Full-time
The candidate will be responsible for a range of marketing activities, including content creation, digital marketing, and public relations, with the objective of contributing to the goals set by the YCIS Shanghai Marketing strategic plan.
• Curating, writing, and editing content that highlights the uniqueness of YCIS and raises the visibility of the school;
• Overseeing and maintaining an editorial calendar for both online and offline channels;
• Building rapport and collaborating with members of the school community and various partners;
• Reviewing digital analytics and using results to inform direction, and determining and implementing SEO strategies;
• Maintaining an active presence on all social media platforms, and monitoring growth and engagement;
• Managing website-related projects;
• Offering creative input and developing content for advertisements, press releases, and collateral materials;
• Assisting the Marketing team in overseeing and supporting the organisation of promotional events as needed;
• Assisting the Head of Marketing in developing the strategic plan, reporting, analysis, and implementing initiatives;
• Coordinating special projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Management, or Communications;
• At least two (2) years of professional experience in Marketing or related fields;
• Native English speaker, ability to converse in Mandarin a plus;
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to create creative story angles;
• Professional experience with SEM, SEO, Google analytics, email marketing, and social media;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
• High level of initiative, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with clear expectations and timelines;
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite software; ability to use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop a plus;
• Ability to strategically analyse and apply data to drive marketing initiatives and decision making;
• Willing to work some irregular hours, overtime, and a limited number of weekends;
• Photography, videography skills a plus.