- Employment: Full-time
We are an Internet startup in Shanghai committed to creating a brand-new social community for young people around the world to connect. We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our operations team.
Official website: https://www.projz.com/
- Identify and evaluate potential talents/influencers to partner with across a wide range of verticals
- Build and develop relationships with talents/influencers in the target markets
- Be responsible for training and managing talents
- Support talents/influencers to improve their performance and reputation
- Contribute to strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Native fluency in American English with excellent reading and writing skills
- Passion for Internet communities and culture, experience managing talents/influencers preferred
- Ability to be professional, patient, and efficient when communicating with talents/influencers.
- Comfortable meeting goals and owning responsibilities
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and detail-oriented self-starter, fast-learner, and multi-tasker
Benefits & Compensation
- ¥15k-30k / month
- Work visa sponsorship
- Employee equities
- Social security and health insurance
- Other benefits and paid vacations
If you are interested, please email Stefan Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.