- Employment: Full-time
Job Title : Senior Manager, Marketing
Business Unit : Marketing
Reporting Managers : CEO
About YOU 关于你
You have a passion for innovation and creating the future. Eager to be hands-on in different innovation projects and startups from all over the world. You want to belong to the new era of innovation and work with a young, audacious team. Working in a fast pace environment excites you. This can be THE job for you.
Develop and implement our marketing strategy for product and service positioning, market penetration, and pricing that will improve the organization’s competitive position and drive growth for the business
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Define value positioning of our service and product line with other function heads in consistency with XNode’s Mission, Vision and Value.
• Development and implementation of regional product and service strategy.
• Develop and implement XNode brand strategy
• Build and implement a full data-driven approach to marketing measuring ROI for different marketing channels while continuously striving for and realizing improvement of core KPI’s
• Define brand image and design imagery building road map. Closely monitor brand performance and regular review brand status together with other function heads.
• Owner of XNode visual identity. Define critical visual cue and adaptation guideline for internal and cross team.
• Drive awareness of our brand through great content.
• Develop, implement and adjust marketing strategies in accordance with product positioning and brand image to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
• Keep regular reviewing, designing, and sharing on latest content on different communication channels.
• Liaising with other senior executives across the organization to ensure that marketing strategy and activities are integrated with other parts of the business.
• Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating market trends, consumer behaviors and competitor activity to identify market opportunities.
• The expert in market intelligence for the products (customers, competitors, pricing, service, coverage, features and benefits etc.)
JOB HOLDER’S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
• Strong strategic thinking, good sense of the full business picture.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and skillset.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders; Good team work spirit.
• Proactive thinking, result-driven
• A willingness to rapidly learn from your colleagues and embrace continuous improvement
• Product & marketing expertise (5P, pricing, positioning, commercial process, etc.)
• Experience with data-driven marketing
• 10+ years working experience, at least 3 years’ experience as brand owner.
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Native Mandarin speaker is a plus.
• Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company. We incubate ideas,accelerate startups & entrepreneurs, connecting them to an international and local network of mentors, experts, partners, VCs, corporations and institutions. We provide workspace in strategic locations across Shanghai, where foreign and local teams work together, collaborating and sharing ideas as one community.
We've taken what we've learned and developed for startups to help corporates adapt before being disrupted, in a rapidly changing world. We bridge corporates to startups, transform their ideas into realities, and raise their intrapreneurial mindset.
You will be joining a team of energetic smart young people that works together with innovation and entrepreneurship mentors to provide the startups the best training possible to lead them to success. Join us and you will never want to leave.