20 january 2020
- Employment: Full-time
Responsible for the company's and clients SEO/SEM and other distribution channels, the development strategy and optimization strategy, Monitor and research competitors and other website search marketing strategies.
Chinese mother tongue. English is a requirement to get communications with the headquarter on regular basis.
Ideally in the agency background.
He/She must have good knowledge of the digital marketing tools in China, with a special focus on search engines marketing and advertising.
This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative AB testing, and analytics.
• Formulate the overall and phased promotion plan of the website, and be responsible for the promotion of comprehensive indicators such as website brand, and complete the promotion target goals;
• Responsible for the natural flow of search engines to the website, planning the SEO structure of the websites, and improving the ranking of the websites in major search engines; Monitor and analyze PC and mobile search engine indexing and ranking data, and constantly adjust and improve each SEO implementation plan;
• Responsible for the clients SEM placement strategy and optimization strategy formulation; Complete the SEM bidding work independently and complete the delivery indicators;
• Provide data analysis reports on a regular basis, and find out corresponding improvement methods to ensure that SEM promotion is effective;
We are looking for a highly motivated person to accompany our team's growth
The company regularly organizes training, also at the European headquarters.
• College degree or above
• Baidu Certifications is a big advantage
• Proficient in the current main SEO/SEM platform delivery strategy;
• Know familiarity with Baidu, 360, Sogou and other related products (know, encyclopedia, library, experience, etc.);
• More than 3 years of advertising experience;
• strong communication skills, proactively solve problems and propose optimal solutions, strong sense of responsibility, good teamplayer
• excellent marketing planning capabilities
• have a sense of innovation, active thinking, and strong learning ability .