- Employment: Full-time
Social Media Account Manager for China
Tourism and Luxury Brands
Hire a social media manager to help lead social media efforts for clients – leading tourism and luxury brands in Europe.
As an account manager, you are responsible for liaising with your clients, developing and implementing social media strategy and project managing the delivery of work from your various account teams. You will work closely with our teams of creatives and community managers, as well as editors and designers, to help your clients nail it on social.
Developing your social media knowledge and maintaining great relationships with your clients will enable you to fully understand their objectives and ensure they experience the full value of company has to offer.
• Ongoing communication with clients and internal teams, including regular external meetings
• Work closely with the digital team and the clients
• Develop and implement social media strategies in line with KPIs
• Work with clients to create social media content, including Weibo, WeChat, Toutiao
• Project manage account teams to meet all briefs and deadlines
• Find/manage influencers and build long-term relationships with these KOLs for the client
• Evaluate new and emerging social platforms, travel and lifestyle forums
• Paid media management
• Monthly and quarterly reports, including data analyses
• A bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience in Chinese social media
• At least 2 years of editorial/content marketing experience in the tourism or brand realm on Chinese platforms
• Strong writing, editing and communication skills. An attention to detail
• In-depth knowledge and a passion for tourism and/or luxury brands and related platforms
• Knowledge of crafting small CTA-campaigns
• A network of travel and/or luxury influencers
• Ability to work on tight and often overlapping deadlines
• Mandarin-speaker (mother tongue) with fluent oral and written English
• German language skills will be a great plus The candidate should ideally be based in Shanghai, yet we will also consider freelance candidates based in Europe if they have a valid EU working permit for freelance work. It is a digital consultancy and activation agency based in Munich and Shanghai. It has been helping European companies build a footprint in China for more than eight years. Our clients include well-known the City of Munich, the City of Vienna, Zurich Airport, Starwood Hotels, Volkswagen and Audi to name but a few.Please include your resume, references and current social accounts in your application. If you manage or have managed a tourism or brand accounts, please include accounts or examples of posts and articles from your work there.