- Employment: Full-time
Are you interested in working with the World's leading luxury and premium brands to help solve their business and market strategy needs? We are looking for creative, highly intelligent and driven individuals from across a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about working with premium brands and helping our clients win in Asia.
Working across a portfolio of clients and engagements with Luxury and Premium brands in the region with a core focus on business issues around consumers and markets:
· Work with research teams on proposal design and winning presentations/creative client pitches
· Manage key client relationships through executing successful projects working with key stakeholders
· To work across verticals with a focus on qualitative, digital and quantitative engagements with a core ability to solve business problems that result in increasing market share for clients
· Working with the Associate Director/Senior research manager for research materials design and implementation, including assisting in writing research reports/proposals and managing projects within budget and timeline.
· Report writing and presentation creation including client recommendations and conducting workshops , with the ability to work independently under pressure.
· To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time.
Highly adaptable and flexible to be able to work with fast paced teams and regional structures.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor/Master's 3- 5 years of industry experience in a professional services firm with experience and exposure in at least one of these ares: marketing, consulting, consumer insights, research, project management, analytics.
· Advanced applied statistical analysis skills
· Ability to manage portfolio and take ownership of projects and multi task under pressure
- Able to work across various industries with a key focus on premium brands,
- Self driven , passionate and results focussed with strong problem solving skills
· Ability to consult with clients and be creative in reporting
· Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong team player mentality and superior customer servicing skills
· Business development and consultative selling experience beneficial
· motivated and with high integrity with willingness to travel in the region and work remotely where needed
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.