- Employment: Full-time
ATIOM enables businesses and their employees to discover and learn, track and measure results, and increase organizational performance through our digital products. Our self-directed and gamified learning experience keeps employees engaged daily while reducing knowledge gaps and increasing memory retention. For more information check www.atiom.cn
What’s this about?
You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and showcase a high level of communication, organizational ability, and creative skills. You should also act proactively to find ways to impact our business results and client experience.
Some of your responsibilities are:
• Develop relationships with key potential buyers and guide them through a structured sales process
• Lead introductory sales calls, follow-up conversations, demos, business case presentations
• Self-analyze activity and performance to continuously improve results
• Provide constant feedback to leadership on marketing and product so that we can continuously improve our technology, messaging and sales collateral
• Support in resolving client challenges
• Identify new potential customers and industries
• Ensures that sales goals and forecasts are consistent with the organization’s long-range strategic objectives
ATIOM is seeking an experienced Client Solutions Manager to help us help better serve our customers and grow our customer base. We are looking for a
successful software salesperson who likes to hunt for opportunities, pitch innovative technology, nurture relationships, and close deals. We like fresh eyes and everyone here has the ability and the obligation to contribute their ideas and to suggest alternative approaches.
We are looking for:
• Native Chinese speaker with strong English speaking skills
• An ability to grasp clients needs and increase customer engagement
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow
• 3 years of sales experience
• Strong customer service, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, CRM software and other work tools is a plus
• Excellent presentation skills