- Employment: Full-time
- Identify, evaluate and pursue potential opportunities to develop cooperation or collaboration with new partners and maintain member relationship.
- Establish and lead Business Development team for cross-department cooperation, providing best business solution for existing and new clients.
- Manage membership, formulate new scheme to boost corporate members and service to accommodate corporate needs.
- Lead Intern team to perform regular market research, competitive analysis, project appraisal, define and review market strategy or marketing plan to align with market environment and company vision.
- Formulate and participate in the development of long term company strategy, implement corporate product portfolio & strategy.
- Organize, assist and track all interest class, events, activities of all center venues, summarize and report progress and P&L.
- Coordinate and liaise different alliance partners, including different professional parties, Chambers, Associations, Universities alumni, NGO or government institute to organize visits, events, business matching and misc. activities.
- Coop. with Marcom team to manage publication of articles or interactive media in social media as well as manage administration of social media and live streaming platforms.
- Degree qualification in business/marketing or related discipline, MBA from oversea institute is a plus.
- Minimum of three year’s working experience with team management in business development/ Marketing/ Management consulting field.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, additional foreign language is a plus.
- High level of emotional intelligence, excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of success and value creation in previous role.
- Adaptability to a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Strong exposure to China environment and how business is done in China.