- Employment: Internship
Coderbunker is looking for a self-motivated, eager community manager with technical skills to join our Shanghai office.
Our ideal candidate is a community manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
A successful community manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
We prefer someone with basic programming skills that can grow and transition eventually to a full-time software developer freelancer role.
- Enthusiasm to work in a growing international tech startup
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Assist in the automation of the onboarding process
- Mandarin skills no needed
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in-house or off-site activities, like parties, workshops, and conferences
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com