- Employment: Full-time
QP Software is a Shanghai-based agency delivering digital products (Websites, E-commerce platforms, Mobile Applications, Wechat APP and Mini Program) for Start-ups and large Corporates in China and abroad (Air France, KLM, LVMH, Auchan, Montagut, Schneider Electric).
The broad experience of our international Team enables us to deliver suitable solutions for innovative products, managing the creation process from the prototype conception to the definition of the user interface, passing through the choice of the best technical solutions and IT architectures, coding and large volumes optimization.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Account Manager to join our team!
As an Account Manager in QPsoftware, your main duty is to propose new solutions (digitals products , business insights & strategy) to our existing clients to help them to reach their goals.
You will be responsible for defining the right solution based on clients’ requirements, clients’ needs analysis, business insights/strategy planning, making professional proposal , making quotation based on their budget to the clients until closing the deal & signing the contract.
Then,You will follow up closely with the client and the project manager how is evolving client business based on our strategy and development; you will measure that with some KPI and propose new products to the clients according to that.
We mainly tailor-make web application based on clients’ requirements and each project normally last for 6 to 12 months. The web applications inlcude: Ecommerce app, E-learning app, mobile APP, dashboard and Business Intelligence, apart from that, we also develop some corporate websites and launch SEO campaigns.
Your role will be extremely important for the success of each project, growing our company, maintaining smooth relationship with clients to reach good customer satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Digital Account Manager duties and responsibilities
• Build long-term &smooth relationship with clients
• Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
• Plan digital products and strategies for clients including defining the budget and detail quotation
• Optimize web content in order to improve SEO (with marketing team)
• Analyse effectiveness of our digital products and web applications
• Propose right solutions to our clients to increase their ROI
• Set up a list of KPIs to keep track of each client and make report
• Prepare and present reports of the progress of each project
• Keep updated with new trends in web technology and marketing
• Represent the company at useful events to maintain good public relationship and expose our brand, eventually public speaking
Digital Account Manager requirements
• 5 years of working experience as an Account or project Manager
• In-depth knowledge of web marketing tools and technology
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of global and Chinese tech environment: Wechat, Baidu, Alipay, etc
• 3 years of experience in customer service experience in tech industry
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Self-driven & Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
Competitive and related to candidate experience, will be discussed during the interview.