- Employment: Full-time
MADJOR is the Labbrand group’s digital practice. Our mission is to help clients trigger, plan and execute digital brand transformation. To do so we combine our capabilities in insights, technology, strategy, organizational engagement and design.
Our client base includes companies such as Booking.com, Accor, Mondelez and Skoda. Our projects include digital lifestyle insights, digital brand experience design, digital transformation workshops, new product/service design and development of digital brand platforms.
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver). By bringing excellence together from market & consumer research, brand strategy, verbal identity and design, we create meaningful brand journeys.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
As part of our on-going expansion, we are looking for a Digital Strategist capable of articulating insights into innovative and actionable strategies for digital innovation. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with business development and account management teams to carefully assess prospects’ needs, challenges and situation
- Create compelling proposals that articulate the right process and deliverables for each prospect
- Work with our research team to uncover and interpret relevant insights about consumers’ digital behavior
- Audit clients’ digital assets and processes to assess their digital status and identity areas for improvement
- Translate market, brand and consumer insights into roadmaps for digital innovation encompassing communication, commerce, products and services and internal processes improvement
- Based on challenges and opportunities, identify key strategic goals for digital innovation with associated brand and business goals and KPIs
- Lay out a clear, sequential plan to achieve these goals through concrete action items related to technology, processes, organization and data
- Work with clients to help them execute on the vision and embed digital leadership at the core of the brand organization
- Collaborate with designers and technologists to translate strategic recommendations into concrete, innovative concepts for digital platforms and content
- Be able to coordinate a small/medium team throughout the lifetime of a project
- Keep yourself informed about all latest trends in digital strategy and technology
- Be able to act as a thought leader and push forward new frameworks and methods for digital strategy when needed
- Contribute to our intellectual leadership efforts through articles and other contributions to our publications
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (different language combinations will be considered based on overall applicant profile)
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A curious mind and are always on the lookout for new emerging trends
- Native Chinese speaker, deeper understand branding
- Participating in or leading broad-scope digital innovation projects and working with creative and technical people to conceptualize and execute on digital strategies
- Have a basic understanding of key technical topics such as web and mobile development, e-commerce, data, analytics, connected hardware etc…
Education and Work Experience:
- Have a background that blends Business and consulting with engineering or computer sciences.
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant related client or agency side position
- A wide range of experience working with different B2B and B2C industries
BEING A MADJORIAN
Our organizational structure enables flexibility and independence in the way of working, giving you the trust and autonomy to hone your skills and continuously progress at Labbrand.
We respect and stimulate the innovation of ideas, and are dedicated to give sense to all our projects and work, helping you to enjoy creating a meaningful brand and your impact on its success.