- Employment: Full-time
Wicresoft welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Technical Support Engineer for the project of Microsoft - Office 365!
Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd., jointly founded by Microsoft Corporation and Shanghai Alliance Investment Limited in 2002. Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd. is a first-class international IT services provider with headquarters in Shanghai, China and 13 major operation centers globally, with a delivery network covering Asia (China, Japan and Hong Kong), North America, Europe (Sweden and UK) and many other countries and regions.
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with Microsoft Cloud customers in APGC region.
- Manage relationships with multiple customers, partners and collaborate with MS people
- Use standard processes, implement existing diagnosis methods, solutions/workarounds to effectively deal with customer and technical issues to achieve problem resolution and customer satisfaction
- Document incidents, report customer suggestions and technical issues to Microsoft
- Basic technical skills in Windows Operating systems/Networking/Exchange Server/SharePoint Server/Lync Server products.
- Good English written and oral skills
- Good grammar and spelling in written communications
- Ability to multitask among multiple customers and applications
- Ability to work with complex procedures and program guidelines
- Patience and Empathy in customer interactions
- Active listening skills
- Inbound customer service skillset in field of software technologies
- Familiar with application tools used at call centers
- Competitive salary (1000 – 1200 USD + bonuses)
- Accommodation in Shanghai
- Flight ticket to Shanghai
- Food (lunches provided)
- Life insurance
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English courses in the office
- Motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, coffee bar, interactive lounge zone, sport facilities)
- Corporate events