- Employment: Full-time
BOOMI - Sustainability, Simplified.
We are building the future of sustainability, today.
BOOMI is one of the first ecosystems for sustainability here in China. Our eco-system consists of:
1. The BOOMI Platform, a curated portfolio of impact-driven businesses and brands
2. BOOMI Essentials, our in-house brand producing eco-friendly alternatives to daily household, beauty, and lifestyle products
3. BOOMI Solutions, our consulting and advisory arm
4. BOOMI Initiatives, our on-ground activity and engagement arm engaging communities and consumers in meaningful events and activities.
The long-term mission of BOOMI is to empower individuals and businesses to make a positive impact, be it socially, or environmentally. Everything we do at BOOMI has an underlying purpose: to leave the world a little better than yesterday.
WeChat Official Account: Boomi Official
We are looking for a full-time Content Creator and Social Media Manager to write, publish, and manage various types of pieces for BOOMI's social media channels. The channels we currently have are WeChat Official Account, WeChat Channels, WeChat Groups, XiaoHongShu, Weibo, and Instagram.
The responsibilities include producing marketing copies for our BOOMI Platform and BOOMI Essentials, writing articles and posts about industry-related topics, and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have some experience with digital publishing and generating traffic as well as using most of the listed social media channels.
The goal of this role is to reach our target audience and to deliver both useful and appealing information about our platform and sustainability.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Research Industry-related topics
- Plan the company's overall content strategy (Bi-lingual)
- Create and design content for the company (Bi-lingual)
- Publish and distribute content on the company's social media accounts
- General social media management, monitoring messages, etc
- Promote content on social networks + monitor and report engagement (E.G. Number of new followers, comments, shares, etc.)
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in our blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Identify customers' needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with the marketing team for sales and campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, journalism, or a relevant field
- 1-2 years experience in content creation, copywriting, or similar role
- Native in spoken and written Chinese and English at a professional level
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Chinese
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Comfortable interviewing and asking questions
- Time management skills
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn
What we can offer you
- Working in an international, passionate, and fun team!
- Experience of up and coming startup
- Insurance and welfare included
- 15 days annual paid leave
- Flexible work hours, with 3 days of work from home per month.
- Competitive salary and compensation packages