- Employment: Full-time
Based in Shanghai, Boomi is a zero-waste e-commerce platform home to 30+ local purpose-driven businesses covering all of your zero-waste needs, information, and services. Our mission is to make zero-waste living simple and to empower people to make a difference every day. As a part of our Boomi Forest Initiative, we also donate 8.8% of our revenue to planting trees in Inner Mongolia. Our aim is to become China’s leading platform for all things sustainability and zero-waste.
WeChat Official Account: Boomi Official
Boomi is looking for an Operations and Logistics Full-Timer. The duties of this person will be to manage daily operations and logistics such as managing our warehouse, customer services, event management, and onboarding new brands to our platform. Additionally, this person will also be a part of our back-end development team for our mini-program. You will be joining a team of very motivated young individuals who are passionate about sustainability and zero-waste living.
Duties of Operation and Logistics Full-Timer include:
● Manage all online orders and deliveries and communicate with warehouse team
● Reply and solve any customer related issues, such as miss shipments, product defects,
and any queries.
● Organize and run Boomi’s events
● Managing stock of products
● Coordinating company meetings, events, and workshops
● Onboard all of the new brands into our platform
● Managing booths for markets
● Working closely with the development team to increase efficiencies for operations and
● Highly enthusiastic, motivated, and curious
● Strongly care about our planet and have an aspiration to make a difference.
● Professional fluency English and Chinese
● No prior experience required
● UI or UX design experience is a great plus
● A strong desire to learn
● Flexible schedule, and good time management
● Working hours: 10am to 6pm
If interested please email: email@example.com with your CV or add @dean16991 on WeChat.