- Employment: Internship
We are searching for enthusiastic graduate or undergraduate student candidates for our eCommerce Internship program. Are you a motivated and hard-working individual with a passion to learn more about how to build a startup eCommerce business? If so, read on!
The eCommerce Internship program allows you the opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various elements of a fast growing eCommerce business. You won’t be making coffee, from day one you will be working hands-on doing meaningful work to grow our business!
What will you be doing?
Sales & Marketing
• Identify, approach and onboard qualified restaurants, cafes & coffee shops, hotels, specialty retailers/supermarkets, and catering companies for partnership with CloudFB.
• Account management for new customers, maintaining customer satisfaction and growing CloudFB’s share of their business.
• Develop and launch marketing activities via social media, trade shows, sponsored events and other channels as appropriate.
• Actively support the development of the platform by working with suppliers to provide customers with superior product content including product descriptions, blog posts, product guides, videos, and generally improving the online experience for both customers and suppliers.
• Provide friendly, efficient and accurate solutions for customers through phone, live chat, and/or e-mail with the goal of increasing customer loyalty and sales volumes.
• Listen to and analyze customer issues, investigate problems, and provide strategic solutions.
eCommerce Interns will be sponsored by a co-founder throughout the training period and will have regular opportunities to review what has been learned and be coached/mentored to support their career development.
What qualifications do you need?
The ideal candidate will be a masters or 3rd/4th year university student with a strong work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an ambition to excel in a fast-paced eCommerce environment. We also look for the following:
• Creative problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be fluent in Mandarin & English
• Preference to candidates who already have the ability to work in Mainland China (Shanghai).