- Employment: Full-time
CloudFB is a fast growing B2B eMarketplace and fulfillment platform connecting restaurants, bars, cafes & coffee shops, hotels, specialty retail, caterers, and central kitchens to high quality product suppliers.
We are looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Fulfillment Specialist within our Fulfillment team. This role focuses on problem solving and process improvement and is a key part of growing our business and serving our customers the highest quality products and service across China.
What will you will be doing?
• Collaborate with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure fast, effective processing of orders
• Evaluate current processes, propose and implement appropriate improvements to increase efficiency, automation, and improve the overall customer experience
• Provide professional communication via phone, email and/or WeChat, to customers, suppliers, and logistics partners on status of orders and assist in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
• Develop methods and reports to monitor, analyze, and improve business outcomes
What qualifications do you need?
• Experience in logistics industry preferred, ideally in eCommerce fulfillment and/or cold chain.
• High attention to quality, ability to develop and maintain consistent standards with logistics partners
• Able to prioritize and balance multiple priorities
• Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A desire to excel and grow as a person, new opportunities will come as we scale and we want our people to grow with us
• Bachelors degree, preferably in supply chain or logistics
• Fluent in Mandarin and English