9 october 2019
- Employment: Full-time
Coffee Exchange is a global coffee marketplace that connects coffee farmers directly to coffee roasters. Using transparency and supply chain tracking technology The Coffee Exchange is changing how coffee is traded on the planet. Coffee Exchange has operations in Rwanda, Ethiopia, DR Congo, Ecuador & Peru and imports into the UK & China.
Our team is made up of British, Chinese, Ecuadorian, Brazilian and American team mates. We love to work hard, play hard and drink tons of coffee! We have just raised a seed round of investment and are growing quickly, come join us at our new office in the heart of Jingan.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to spread the word about Coffee Exchange through online and offline campaigns. Reporting directly to our CEO the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing Digital Marketing Campaigns on WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Facebook, Instagram, Ect.
• Developing a budget and tracking marketing spend ROI
• Event planning and execution: Public Cupping Events, Exhibitions and Trade Shows
• Working closely with Sales Team on lead development and marketing/sales funnel
• Management of two marketing interns
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 to 5 years of Marketing experience, startup work experience is a plus
• Basic design skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, ect
• Ability to track and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Native Mandarin and fluent English
• Passion for and love of Coffee!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Advancement and growth opportunities
• Fast paced, supportive and fun working environment
• New office in Jingan