- Employment: Full-time
At CSOFT International, we provide language solutions that enable companies to enter new markets. We are seeking a Technical Writer/Editor who can empower our client, a leading cloud computing service provider, to achieve their global expansion goals. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing a large portfolio of technical/marketing literature and UI platforms, and will be at the forefront for ensuring the accuracy and tone of the English-facing side of our client's products and services.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- An interest in the tech industry, preferably in cloud computing, but applicants with other technical writing interests will also be considered.
- Excel at organizing techinal information into accurate, concise, and clear English content that adheres to strict style guides (writing samples are desirable).
- Can review technical content and provide constructive feedback in terms of accuracy, language use, tone, and other related concepts.
- Are confident in your communication skills and can converse amongst internal and external teams.
- Meet deadlines and know how to manage your time effectively.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant degree and at least two years of work experience.
- Possess Chinese (Mandarin) language skills (preffered, but not essential).
- Enjoy the idea of work-related travel (you may be required to visit our client on-site).
- Work with a multinational Chinese company
- Work for a major Chinese tech client and Cloud Computing and learn what it means to work in the localization industry in China
- Learn new skills in writing, editing, translation, IT and content creation
- Be part of a close-working, cooperative and diverse team
Schedule and Additional Information
- Full-time position (40 hour work week)
- Location: Shanghai (CSOFT office, Jing’An Kerry Centre, Jing’An District)
This job may require travels within Mainland China.
Application deadline for this position is January 23rd 2019.