- Employment: Part-time
XU Exponential University, one of the leading universities
in digital business, currently has a vacant position for a
Part-Time/Freelance Executive Trainer
that shall be occupied as soon as possible. The job function involves planning and conducting training for business professionals in the areas of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 at various client organization levels and functions, ranging from operational to management level. The mission of the executive trainer is to deliver value to clients by providing world class training that can help professionals to gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
The position involves (but is not limited to) the following activities:
• Conducting actual training and support in development of training materials
• Working closely with professionals and other managers to identify training needs and support to develop suitable course contents
• Support to drawing up an overall training plan to meet these needs
• Evaluating the success of individual trainings
• Managing regular executive trainer appraisals and reviews and ensuring staff have opportunities for ongoing development
As the training caters leading multinational enterprises, quality is of paramount importance. Candidates applying for the position as an Executive Trainer are required to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
• High level of expertise: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a relevant business function such as IT or operations is required.
• Training experience: Proven experience from conducting training by giving lectures or managing workshops, either in academia or the industry is required.
• Excellent communication skills: Fluency in English and Chinese are prerequisites
• Ability to plan ahead and manage time: Past experience of project management is considered a plus.
• Ability to relate to staff at all organizational levels of an enterprise
• Good computer skills in terms of conventional office software
• Experience from working in an international and result-oriented business environment
Please send your application files, including CV, application letter as well as all relevant certificates (University Diploma etc.), either via E-Mail or by post to the following address:
XU Exponential University China
Shanghai IFC, 36/F, Tower II, 8 Century Avenue
Shanghai 200120, P.R. China
The application deadline is March 31st, 2019. Please note that the workplace is located in Shanghai, China, and the position is part time or on a freelance basis.