- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
About the Team
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic commercial team that has experienced incredible growth in the past year. You’ll join a highly motivated team of business development professionals with a proven track record in sales and client relationship management. Team members will interface with angels, VC’s as well as startups to actively develop our market presence and promote user growth in key regions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with potential angels, institutional investors, and startups with the goal of attracting investment commitments from European and emerging markets
- Explore potential fundraising & grant opportunities from government entities
- Explore new marketing and branding channels with financial forums and event organizers
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Business proficiency in English
- Business proficiency in European languages preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field of study preferred
- Prior experience in Wealth Management, Private Banking, Financial Services, Investor Relations or related field preferred